Friday, June 25, 2021

Home And No T.O.P.S.

 Back from Ellen's and my keyboard won't work. I tried changing the batteries and that didn't work, either. I find it terribly difficult to type on the attached keyboard, so this will be a pretty short entry.

I did a lot of traveling yesterday, but only in about a thirty-mile radius, back and forth from Ojai to Ventura. Left El's at 10:20 and got home at 1;00. Put my stuff away, lunched, then left for town about 2;30. Did the usual strolling down Main and stopping at this or that stores. Home at 5;00.

El called and will be over to bring back what I left there, then we'll do some shopping, then go to Aloha for lunch. That'll be be fun. I texted Lora and Bobbi to tell them I was skipping T.O.P.S. today. I didn't feel like having breakfast at 10:30 again. I may or may not continue the group--still vacillating.  I weighed myself here and stayed the same at 129.8.

 It's so awkward trying to type this way!  



No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...