Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Nothing Much

Nothing much went on yesterday, aside from the usual. Did a load of wash and had to go to the other laundry place across the parking lot. This has been remodeled and mine is being done now. Ran into upstairs neighbor, Yahn (he's Finnish and that's how you pronounce it; probably a variation of "John:) and found that he's moving to Oregon. He's a computer analyst and will work for Intel. Called Betty, who will be in L.A. on Wednesday morning.
Went out for lettuce, carrots, and stuff after. Had lunch, then went to town. I stopped and bought a small, three hook coat rack and, for some reason, just decided not to continue to the library, which I knew was closed, anyway.
Walked back to the car, then took a drive. Stopped at Ralph's for both laundry and dishwasher detergent. Stopped at Suzanne's when I got home and we discussed the article in Time about how the disastrous present problems have come about. She subscribes to the mag--concerning which I have a lot of issues--and always gives me hers after she reads it. We had a good discussion about how heinously both democrats and republicans have raped the middle class.
Noreen returned my call and we decided we weren't interested in any of the movies available, so will just meet at The Cave for lunch today.

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...