Friday, May 18, 2018

Humor & Drama

It was very pleasant walking Kimball, as it's getting warmer. Did that, then after breakfast finished a load of wash. I then turned my attention to a project of mine, to wit: I bought a lucite frame which has ten places for pictures. Eureka! I have ten descendants--children, grands, great-grands--so it's perfect for my family. The openings are 4 by 6 and I have all but my children done. I decided I wanted to have pics of them with their spouses or significant other, and I'm hunting for the best ones. The problem is, the openings are horizontal and it seems the better ones are more vertical. Well, I'll keep working on it.
Went out after lunch for the usual town walk, then read for an hour in the library. This time, I'm into bios of John Huston, which are reasonably interesting.  Went from there to Sprouts for salmon and fresh shrimp, then another place for grapes.
Jumped in the shower when I got home and dressed for Human & Drama Toastmasters. It was sparsely attended, as usual, but not bad. Raul was scheduled to give a talk, but wasn't able to come. Impulsively, I filled in with my "On The Beach" talk. It went over very big, I have to say, and now I can get it out of my mind.
The meeting ran late and I didn't get to bed until 10:00. Just got up at almost 6:30, so must dress for Kimball.

No comments:

Monday Matters of Business

Just ignore this entry, and go to the next:  Having absolutely VOWED to quit procrastinating, I got these things done on my list: 1. Called ...