Sunday, February 25, 2018

Just A Day

Walked Kimball, etc. Called brother Frank and we had a nice talk.  He said he'd like to take a train to L.A. to see an old friend and could stop off to see me. I'm not sure how realistic that is, but I hope we can eventually do that.
Called El and she tried to talk me through getting my printer to print from this machine. No luck yet, although I was able to copy, but not from the Internet. El and Greg were going to Santa Barbara to take his mother to lunch for her 86th birthday.
Went to several stores for onions, Brussels sprouts, blueberries, asparagus, and other produce. Drove to town after lunch for the usual.  Lots of people in town and everybody seemed to be with somebody except me.

No comments:

Saturday

Instead of taking my usual sandwich when I meet Diane for lib lunch, I made a salad. Walked over the footbridge, dropped the book off at the...