Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wonder

Fun day. Walked Kimball early, fooled around on the Internet, then went to WinCo for watermelon and blueberries. Combined same and put in a container to take to the movies. I just had a hard-boiled egg--for protein--beforehand and left for the Regency about noon.
Met Nancy and we saw Wonder. Just as I suspected, it was pretty predictable and quite sappy, but enjoyable enough. We went from there to our Tuesday winey-poo session, of course, and this time, I caved to The Cave and paid five bucks for a wine card. I'm still a little hazy about how it works, but you pay ahead of time--I think--then help yourself at a kind of wine bar, the cost going on your card.  Nance had her usual champagne, I Chardonnay, and we both got their wonderful in-house potato chips, then Parmesan French fries. (Yes, I eat salty carbs when I go out.)  Talked and talked and talked, of course, and didn't leave until almost 5:00. Said goodbye, went home, and got some things put together for the Maritime Museum rehearsal at noon today.
Yoicks! Writing that reminds me I'd better study my scripts.

No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...