Friday, February 23, 2018

Still Getting Used to It...

After the usual, I spent a lot of time trying to get used to this keyboard. It seems to be a little easier to type now. I had to call Frank, who was in Manhattan (he and Barb were there to see Hamilton), so he could contact Comcast and name me as an associate or authorized user or some stupid thing. It worked, as I now get my email on the laptop...
...and on my phone. I went over to Cricket and upgraded to the tune of fifty-three bucks--I'm hazy as to why--and finally have email on it, too.
Other than that, I just puttered around, had lunch, drove to town, walked the walk, and other mundane stuff. I still don't have the printer hooked up, but hope to hire somebody to do that and answer a few questions.

No comments:

Sunday

The Camarillo Garden Tour with Suzanne, but as it turned out, I greatly enjoyed it. We left at noon, drove to Camarillo and started at the f...