Friday, June 22, 2018

Toastmasters

Just got up and it's quarter of seven! Toastmasters wasn't over until almost nine last night, and when I got home, I stayed up for another hour.
Yesterday was just this and that. Walked Kimball and went to the Lunch Munch at the museum, but nobody else I knew showed. That was okay, as I just ate my salad and listened to the guitar-player. He didn't sing, however, and it was so-so.
On the way home, I stopped at the mall to get a present for Claire. Went to Justice,  a tweener store that Vivian and Violet like--or used to like, not sure. Got a pretty kind of carrying case, although I may go back and exchange it--I was in a hurry.
Home to shower and change, then I went to Humor & Drama Toastmaster. I did pretty well as mistress of ceremonies and was told I was better than that, although I was winging it most of the time. It was fairly well attended and the speakers were okay. I kept each segment to the time allotted and awarded the ceremonial statue to Christine, followed by great applause.
Yesterday was my wedding anniversary. Sixty years.

No comments:

Friday

Note: I cannot understand this: I modified this, then published and got the message it would revert to a publishing date of April 26th. Why ...