Monday, June 11, 2018

So-So

After the Sunday morning Kimball, crossword, and ca, ca, ca--oh, damn, I can't continue the alliteration--it was just a so-so day. Washed and trimmed two pounds of carrots and put in the slow cooker with lime and tangerine wedges.  Defrosted some frozen raw shrimp for dinner and put them in the fridge. Sliced tomatoes, added garlic and seasonings and stewed them.  Did some computer stuff and minor chores here and there. Spent a lot of time practicing my Toastmasters speech, "On The Beach," which I'll present this evening.
Took off for town after lunch and did the usual walk to the library.  Read a bio of Billy Wilder, the movie director, for a half  hour or so. Stopped into The Coalition and found a nice doormat made of wooden circles and bought it for less than five bucks.  Put it on the patio and it looks good.
Nothing very interesting going on...

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...