Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving

This will be very short,as I slept over at Ellen's and can't get into her computer she'
Asleep will try again laters

Well, that was incoherent. Now it's 5:00 pm and I'm home. My computer is working--after a fashion--but now the damn resolution has changed and it's big print. I'll call Victor Sarno shortly.
Had a nice Thanksgiving. I got over to Ellen's early--about 3:00--and we left for Santa Barbara an hour so later. Went to Greg's mother's, where we met her (Roz) and her grandson, Anthony. We then repaired to Harry's for dinner.
I eschewed the turkey and got spaghetti and meatballs. Why not? I've had turkey in the last seven months, but not pasta, which I like better, anyway. We had a nice time; low-key, but enjoyable. Went back to Roz's for a bit, then back to Ojai. We had a few more glasses of wine--well, I did--and I slept over, very comfortably, as I always liked her nice, soft guest bed.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...