Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Eye And Routine

When I got up, my eye still felt fine. Walked Kimball, then called Miramar (the eye docs) and got an appointment for 3:00. I did this and that on the computer and went to WinCo and a few other places, lunched, then to see the ophthalmologist.
He said he could see the scratch (scratch? I thought of it as a CRATER, with blood pouring out of it), but that it was healing well and to keep putting the ointment in for a few days. Happy day, I'm so relieved. Called El to tell her the good news.
Went from there directly to town and did my usual walk, glad to be back in my routine. Home about 5:00 and ran into Don. We talked--mostly about Ken, our former neighbor, whom Don (and Suzanne) helped to move into Lexington Assisted Living. We talked for a half hour or so, then I went in to have delicious ahi for dinner. They were frozen and usually I buy fresh fish, but these were so good. They're seared on the outside and raw in the middle, meant as appetizers, but I had them as my main dish--so good.
Got several e-mails from Toastmasters officers. Judi A. asked me to speak on November 20th, but hell no, that's the day after my dinner party and all the other stuff going on. I wrote back that I'll speak at the next meeting on December 4.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...