Sunday, July 02, 2017

Jewelry and Cell

Walked Kimball. Put my jewelry in my new armoire--ooh, it looks good! Got to Ellen's a bit before noon; I had thought there'd be a lot of traffic, but except for a short stretch, it was pretty light.
We had our lunches, then El looked at my new smart phone, but couldn't get it to either call or receive; nor was the Internet working on it. She put it on the charger, then we did some yard work. El used her new leaf blower to blow off the yard, while I deadheaded her two rose bushes and watered them. We then left to go to a few shops in town (Ojai, that is). Got back to her place and I left about 4:00 after we made a date for me to spend some time with her and Greg on the fourth.
I drove directly to the Cricket store and was pretty vocal in complaining about the non-service of the phone. However, it was re-programmed (or something) and when I got it home, it worked. Since then, I've been putting in contacts and other stuff and trying to get used to it. I'm actually starting to like it. I'm going to have to start contacting people to tell them my cell number will be my only one. Must call AT & T and tell them what they can do with their landline--ha!

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...