Monday, July 24, 2017

Computer Out!

AAGH! My computer's down! Unplugged and replugged several times and it's still out. Now I'm at the library on-line and it's very awkward, to say the least. Hope I can remedy matters soon.
Sunday: Got up early and was walking Kimball by 7:30. After breakfast, I went to WinCo and went nuts in the fruit and veggie department. I brought (more!) blueberries, plums, and apples, as well as Romaine, two kinds of tomatoes, cucumber, and spaghetti squash. Also got the grilled chicken I put in salad and a few other items. When I got home, I prepared all, going nuts with my Chop Wizard chopper, doing in succession some of the salad stuff and chicken, plus broccoli I already had. I also chopped the five onions on the counter, put them in a container, and stored in the freezer for later use. It's part of my diet regimen to always have the refrig full of fresh foods that I eat, and this should last me a few days.
After lunch (chopped salad, what else?), I drove to town for my usual walk. On the way, El called to invite me for dinner tonight. Yes, indeed, I'll be glad to go.

2 comments:

iloveac said...

I was getting concerned when you didn't post at your usual time. Sorry about the computer. What a pain.

Mimi said...

Thanks, Pat. Now I'm up again, I'm happy to say; not sure exactly what I did wrong, but let's hope the problem's over.

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...