Monday, July 20, 2015

Antman and Rain

While Ellen and Greg spent quality time in Ojai, Vivian and I went to the movies and saw AntMan.   I seldom go to the movies and actually, found it fun to see.  I was pleased that I was able to find my way back to Ellen's with no problem.
After Antman, we went to the pool--very refreshing--then played a game of "Vivian guesses flavor of lip balm with eyes closed."  Ellen and Greg got back and we three girls went to the jumping place ("Sky High?") where Vivian bounced and flipped to her heart's content.
To Macaroni Grill afterward for Italian dinners, then home during a rain pour.  In fact, it rained intermittently most of the day, a phenomenon that caused these dry Californians to remark on it with awed surprise.
 

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...