Monday, July 06, 2015

Movers Came

Second post of the day (Monday, 7/6).  Movers came and cleared me out, more or less.  I'm bereft of my computer, so here I am at the library.  Thought I could use the tablet, but it looks like not.  Phone also out, although I still have Comcast until Friday--don't know why and will call them on my cell.  I'll be checking mail and writing in my blog at the library, but probably in a sketchy way.
My friend did a wonderful job of everything; I never, never could have moved without her help, of course.  The movers were nice guys, but they rewarded her by taking her twenty-five dollar roll of bubble-wrap.  She called Bekins and they were out on another job, so I'll go over there tomorrow.  They also overlooked a box in the garage, which I'll see if I can take over, also.
Tomorrow, Betty's movers come to take all the rest of the furniture, except for my bed, which goes on Friday. 

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...