Friday, February 28, 2014

Eyes And Hedda

Leslie and Dennis pulled into my driveway a little before 10:30 and we got to the eye doctor's in fifteen minutes--early, of course.  They were very crowded and late taking me in, though.  However, doc looked, everything's jake, and I'm getting the other eye done next Wednesday.
That's great, but what isn't is the cost of the two tiny vials of eye drops with which I have to prep.  I asked the pharmacist at Rite-Aid to find out and here it is: $315. How in the hell is it possible for 0.07 and 0.05 ounces of something to cost that much?  I protested it last time and was given samples, but received a letter from Horizon to the effect that they wouldn't provide them again.  When my friend stopped to pick up the t.v. (she'll take it to public works), she suggested I call the manufacturing company to see if I somehow get it as a sample or something.
And here's another thing: Tonya can't find the LETCO star banner I wanted to use in the library showcase, which means I'll have to re-think the entire display for Hedda.  Damn, the banner is so eye-catching and would have made a perfect backdrop; well, guess I'll just have to re-design the damn window.  For that matter, I don't have any posters, either--where are they at this point?  One should be prominently displayed or at least, somehow incorporated--guess I'll ask Frank if he knows where any are or if they've even been approved by Surflight.  I reserved the window for March and have to dress it tomorrow because I'm booked every other day.  

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...