Friday, February 14, 2014

Still Blurry

Mike took me back to the eye doctor and we were told things are going well, aside from a slight increase in pressure.  She said this isn't unusual, though, and added another drop to the three I already use.  When I got up just now, my eye was still--is still--sensitive to light and blurry.  Now I'm getting nervous, although I've been assured that will pass.
Desi called to say rehearsal last night was cancelled because of the weather.  Fine by me and we're rehearsing tomorrow night--Sunday, which is unusual--and Monday.
After the doctor visit, Mike and I went to Shop-Rite and picked up a rotisserie chicken, among other items.  Went home and ate, then I took a nap on the couch, while he did whatever mysterious business stuff he does on the computer.
My friend called in the afternoon to ask how things are.  They had a delayed school opening, but did have classes.
Marge D. sent a "just catching up" e-mail; I called her in response and we had a nice chat.  Susan and Pat L. called to ask about the procedure and how I was doing.
We got in touch with the Tokyo contingent, but it was very early for them and K. was still asleep.  They Skyped back later and there he was, sweet baby.  He actually smiled and laughed, I think at seeing us on the monitor--anyway, that's what I prefer to believe.
Snow last night.  It doesn't look like more than an inch or two, but if it's slippery, I'm not going to walk.

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...