Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Salad, Chicken, And Dates

Made a tasty salad for lunch and generally puttered around after I got home from Betty's.  In late afternoon, I ventured to Shop-Rite, bought a big package of chicken legs, oiled and seasoned with lemon pepper, and popped them in the oven.  Had one for dinner and it was delicious.
Talked to Betty and brought my desk calendar up to date, pencilling in March and April dates.  Besides rehearsals and monthly meetings, I'm going to attend the Philadelphia Flower Show; a Purim play my friend, Louise, is in; a Trenton Thunder baseball game; and a luncheon for Joe L., who's a member of our Players & Playwrights group.  Also have down my reservation of the library display case for Hedda; must remind Tonya that I need our LETCO "star" banner.
Yes, I still use a paper desk calendar that lies in front of my computer, rather than an electronic device.  Suits me better.  

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...