Friday, March 01, 2013

Close To Home

Stayed pretty close to home and got a few hanging chores done.  I actually cleared out the top drawer of my desk, discarding about a ton of paper and putting checkbooks, receipts, stamps and other mailing items in order.  That took all morning and part of the afternoon.
Called Marge to learn her sinusitis is worse than ever; she was on her way to the doctor's soon after we spoke.  Talked to Frank-Next-Door and we'll go together to the LETCO production meeting on Monday.  Betty called and I called Aline to see if she wanted to go with me to Bam! to return something.  She did and we decided I'd pick her up a 9:00 today and we'd go for brunch first.
Late in the day, I did run over to K-Mart for shoe laces.  Finally found forty-inch ones, but they're not as nice as the 45-inch I have in already--oh, it's tough to have so many serious problems in life!
Stir-fried the onions, peppers, mushroom, and garlic I had cut up earlier.  Added chicken to one batch, "hamburger" (Morningstar Farms, so it's vegetarian) to the other, and divided them up into four portions.  Had one for dinner and it was yummy.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...