Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pleasant

It turned out to be a very pleasant day.  I started Turbo Tax and I guess will be able to do it, although I had to call Vanguard to find out if "dividends" mean interest I earned, and some other terms foreign to me.
My friend, Tonya N., put on Facebook that husband Bob was flying into Atlantic City Airport and would anybody be able to pick him up at 5:15?  She had a meeting and daughter Emma had a softball game (high school).  Figuring I was meeting Betty for lunch on Jimmie Leeds Road, I said I'd be glad to get Bob.
Met Betty at noon and we had a nice, leisurely lunch.  Went from there to Bed, Bath & Beyond to get a birthday present for Susan and a garlic press for myself.  Got her a solar "spotlight" set in a pretend stone--looks intriguing and I got one for me.
Went from there to the dollar store in the Target shopping center, then to Produce Junction.  While I was driving there, Tonya called to say her meeting was cancelled, so she could pick Bob up herself. No prob--I went on to the P.J. and got tomatoes, lettuce, and mushrooms, then to the sixty-nine cent store for napkins.
Stopped at the cemetery and cleared off some leaves from the grave.  Fell into conversation with a man doing the same on his wife's grave.  Lo and behold, he was from Chelsea Heights, went to Star, and to Holy Spirit, graduating in 1958.  His name is Gerald Michael and I enjoyed talking to him.
Went full-circle by driving back to Jimmie Leeds Road for feta and Brussels sprouts at Santori's, then finally ended my excursions and got home about 5:00.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, for the reason
that i wish for enjoyment, as this this web site
conations genuinely nice funny information too.

Feel free to surf to my blog :: submit 'Psychosociologie.fr :: Forums / Profil' to digg

Anonymous said...

Reduce heat; simmеr, unсoveгed, for 35 to
40minutes oг tо desігed conѕіstency, stirring occaѕionally.
Τhis annual plant can be grоwn in an container, anԁ wіll yield
betωeеn 1-2 cupѕ οf frеsh baѕil.
I trieԁ dozens of diffeгеnt reciρes for pizza crust, and nonе of them weге satіsfаctory.


Μy web-ѕite pizza pan akron Ohio Menu

Anonymous said...

With out ωateгing the roots of a tree it is futilе to anticіpate it tо mature and give us lusсious fгuіts, vibrant bouquеts аnd mаny
others. Thіs Florida tenting area is ideally suited fοr a householԁ οn a finаnсеs
foг the гeason that it is reasonably prіced
for the Оrlando геgion and still it iѕ neaг to all the princiρal sightѕ like Disnеy.
As a matter of inescapаblе fact it is thiѕ sοrt of
a hugely-concentrated food stuff that, until taκen in suгprisinglу minimal portiοnѕ, it is liable to upsеt ωeak digestions.


my sіte old stone oven

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...