Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Catching Up

Catching up day.  I was glad to get some down time and didn't even go out except for a short run to Acme and the library. 
The major project was my play, Telephone #3, which I finished, barring a bit of tweaking.  I submitted number one at Players & Playwrights a few months ago, and it was read, but I wasn't entirely happy about it.  I decided to jettison number two.  The ending is just too predictable; may work on it later and re-shape. 
Anyway, I'm pretty happy with the result of number three.  Our leader in P & P, John, is calling for submissions for our June show, so I think I'll submit that.
Also did some domestic chores AND--lest anyone thinks I've turned into a nose-to-the-grindstone-type--played a few hours of my newest hidden object game.  Now I have to re-tackle the income tax, which I hope to do myself this year with Turbo Tax.
Meeting Betty for lunch at Italian Gourmet.       

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...