Friday, March 22, 2013

Slow Day

Wrapped and addressed the Easter presents for the boys.  Put my new solar "spotlight in a stone" out and I just looked to see if it's working.  It is, even though it didn't get the required eight hours of sunlight yesterday.  Good.  I bought one for Susan, too, as it's her birthday tomorrow.
Put lentils in the crock pot along with tomato juice, onions, celery and spices.  Wasn't sure if it would turn out to be soup or stew.  It got pretty thick, so I deem it stew.  Also put Brussels sprouts in smaller slow cooker and added some Parmesan cheese.  Yum.
Talked to Betty and did stuff on the computer.  Went to Manahawkin for a few items.  Aside from that, not much.
Picking Aline up for brunch at 10:00.  Cast party for Arsenic is tonight.  Hope I can remember where and how to get there.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...