Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lunch and Health Care

Met Betty for lunch at Italian Gourmet in Galloway.  Stopped before at Santori's for veggies and after at Shop-Rite for other stuff.  Really didn't do much else productive except gather some things to leave out for "Big Sister's."  I had been called more than a week ago and had almost forgotten about it.  Didn't really think the stuff would be picked up, but I left it on the curb and it was.
Today should be livelier: Aline and I are going to Surflight to see The Last Five Years.
Wider:  Frank D. forwarded this horror story about medical costs in the U.S., something everybody should read, it seems to me.  It's an eye-opener--and not in a good way.
   http://healthland.time.com/2013/02/20/bitter-pill-why-medical-bills-are-killing-us/

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...