Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lull

A lull of a day.  Susan was going on a hike, so didn't walk in the morning and neither did I.  I had intended to go with her on this one, but decided against it, as my foot is again a little sore. Darn, maybe the callus has grown back. 
Finished and dropped off at the subject's house a "Blowin' in the Wind" piece for the April Breeze.  This one, unlike so many of my other, could stand to be padded a bit--it's very short. 
Went to Shop-Rite and a few other places in Manahawkin for groceries and stuff.  Made a date to go to early dinner today.  Did a few household chores, but essentially, it was a nothin' day.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...