Thursday, February 28, 2013

Various

Zipped around a bit.  Drove to Manahawkin, first to Kohl's, then Target, then Wal-Mart looking for--get this--shoe laces.  When I was tying my Keds the other day, the lace snapped off in my hand.  Well, wouldn't you know, I couldn't find the right length, 40 inches, anywhere.  I had some already and put them in, but they're 45 inches and I'm afraid will trip me up.  Must keep looking; in the meantime, I'm wearing other sneakers.
Got olive oil and lettuce, as well as a few other items.  Stopped at Stafford Library, as I knew Aline was working (volunteering; her paid job doesn't start until Monday).  However, she was on the computer and needed another hour, so I said goodbye. 
Home, I cut up a large number of onions, peppers, mushrooms, and garlic for stir-fry.  Think I'll cook all, have some tonight, then freeze the rest. 
Got an invitation to Domino's from Frank and Barbara for next Friday.  Accepted, of course, but I'll have to find out if Julie S. is going to auditions for Our Town this weekend, and which day.  We had discussed going together, but it may not be yet, as OT isn't scheduled until September.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...