Monday, February 04, 2013

Boots

While walking with Susan through the slush, I remarked that I wanted to get new snow boots.  The ones I had on were so old--about 20 years--they were starting to develop little cracks.  The words were hardly out of my mouth when I took a step and the sole partly separated from the uppers.  Geesh.
Luckily, we were at a point where we were able to get home quickly, and we did.
After breakfast, I drove to Boscov's, as they were having a boot and shoe sale.  I was disappointed they didn't have a style and size I wanted and will try Kohl's today. I did buy a "loop scarf" in a wonderfully soft faux-fur.  Will wear it for this morning's walk.
Home, I showered and dressed and went to the H.'s Super Bowl party.  The game itself was a bore--they all are for me--but the food was yummy and the company congenial.
Must practice my lines for rehearsal tonight.  

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...