Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Not A Whole Lot

Nothing noteworthy went on yesterday.  I have three packages to send and I wrapped two of them.  I'm not sure if one will go; it consists of two bottles (plastic) of NyQuil a certain someone in London asked me to send,  I'm torn over whether to fib when they ask "anything liquid, fragile, or hazardous?" or not.  If I pretend it isn't liquid, I'm afraid they'll hear it sloshing--I did.  Then they'll put me in Levenworth and I'll never see sunlight again.
Another package is a baby gift for Carl and Diana L's new little girl.  Had to go out to buy a card, but it's now ready to go. Third package I still have to wrap are Valentine gifts for the little boys in Wellsboro.
Leslie sent me an e-mail inviting me to go with her to several meetings in our community.  I called her and we had a nice chat.  We also hashed over the Super Bowl party with satisfying agreement on who's a doll and who's a dud.  I'll go to two events with her, one a hike, which I'll be glad to get back to.
Aline called and we made a date to--guess what?  Correct on the first try--go to lunch today! 
Before rehearsal last night, I stopped at Kohl's and saw they have the snow boots I like.  Will try to get back there with Aline to try them on today.
Went to exercise in the morning and survived it.  Went to rehearsal and as ever, there was no place else I'd rather have been.       

2 comments:

iloveac said...

RBM, I can't imagine Vick's doesn't sell their NyQuil in London. I wonder why or if it's marketed under a different name.

Mimi said...

Pat, I'm not sure about that, bt Mike tells me they DO sell DayQuil. Go figure.

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...