Friday, February 15, 2013

Play Problems

Aline and I went to ScoJo's for lunch, which was the only relaxing thing about yesterday. 
Rehearsal last night was a shambles. I'm getting more and more nervous abut this project, which opens a week from yesterday--aagh!  We have yet to run through the whole thing, I'm having difficulty remembering my lines, (and so are others), the theatre was devastated by Sandy, the set is barely started, and the whole thing is so disorganized, it's horrible.  Director Lou doesn't seem to have a clue about continuity, and we have no real stage manager, no "line" person, and few others working backstage.  I have a hair appointment today, but aside from that, I'm going to be doing nothing but script-learning all week.
I brought one of my costumes last night, as we were having pictures taken.  I rehearsed in a skirt and top and found the skirt is much too long and  actually trips me when I go up stairs and so on.
Can anything else go wrong?  The trouble is, it probably can.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...