Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rehearsal, Of Course

Rehearsal last night was again frightful.  Lots of missed lines, skipped entrances, and other snafus.  I managed to get down, then up, the "stairs" backstage, but just barely and I wasn't in costume.  That's very significant because, of course, I'll be wearing long skirts and a cumbersome, many-layered mourning outfit.  Home again after ten and I slept until 7:30. 
In addition to theatrical stuff, I have to prepare for my Friday overnight guests and brunch for seven on Saturday.  Think I'll run over to B.J.'s today and get supplies.  When I'll have tine to clean and change sheets is anybody's guess.
First dress rehearsal tonight--which always brings up hitherto unseen problems--but at least the sun is out.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...