Sunday, June 01, 2008

When I went over to pick up Susan for our walk, I was astounded to have her and Walter insist I accept a flat-screen monitor for this computer. They've recently gotten new 'puters (MACs) and can't use it. Hey, first the printer, then the screen--talk about great neighbors.
Mike blew in about 7:40 last night after a 19-hour flight from Singapore. We ordered pizza, then called Alison--she and her Mike will be down for lunch. Mike called Paula and Vivian on the web cam. That precious little girl said her daddy should "come home, come home, come home." He'll be back with her on Thursday.
Happily, Mike is here to hook up the new screen; first, he has to get a new cable, as Dell uses its own. I also want him to show me how to use the new printer. Boy, thanks to the G.'s, I practically have a whole new setup!
Must go, as we're going out to get fresh bagels.

1 comment:

iloveac said...

Super Sunday having Mike all to yourself ...well you do have to share him with Pat, but it's still a real upper for the both of you, I'm sure.
Enjoy those bagels...there's nothing like fresh ones.

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...