Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spent most of yesterday trying on clothes at Boscov's--or so it seemed. Finally selected a black and white sundress with a little red bolero over it. Now I'm not sure whether to keep it, because of the cap sleeves that expose my batwings. (Yes, boys and girls, a big weight loss when you're older results in the skin sagging and bagging, prominently including the upper arms.)
I'm happy with the second outfit: a three-piece pants set in black, white, and brown that I'll wear to brother Jim's party. Must see what shoes and jewelry I have to go with the new duds.
Ellen called on the web cam and we had a good, long chat session (an hour and a half). She's out of school and has a slew of projects she wants to do. Showed me the new bathing suit and other summer clothes she just bought and I showed her my new outfits. I miss her a lot and she seems so much closer when I can see as well as hear her, so I love the web cam.

No comments:

Tuesday

As has been happening lately, I spent an age dealing with R.E. agent, Kim, and requirements  surrounding the house. I got the quarterly wate...