Saturday, June 14, 2008

Had a nice, convivial lunch with Marge at Dockside. I'm so glad--and glad I'm aware--to have friends like her with whom I can share almost any feeling or thought.
Rest of the day was just so-so. Talked to some "event insurance" people and was horrified to learn the lowest cost I can get is $170. Ran up to Kohl's and got Natsue a "tiger's eye" pair of earrings and a card. However, I've now decided to send only the card for now; will put in a note to tell her we have a small gift for when we see her in August.
Leslie said she'd like to go with me on the boardwalk hike Monday and will let me know for sure tomorrow. Alison called on the way to her and Mike's hike and we had a brief chat. We have lots more to do for the party and, ye gads--
IT'S A WEEK FROM TODAY!
Later: Zipped up to Weight Watchers and, gee, I'm down another 2.4 pounds. That brings me to 130.4 and 69.2 pounds off. Now you know I have to get to the one twenties and an even 70 off--yahoo!

1 comment:

iloveac said...

Rosemary,
I wondered why you weren't waiting til August when you'd have 2 more of your chilluns to celebrate your 50th. I went back on your blog and I see that you're having the party on the exact anniversary...cool. It's going to be a good time in LEH.

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...