Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tuesday was "D": dark, dreary, and a doctor day. In the pouring rain, I took Pat for a checkup at the radiation place in the morning--his hand and shoulder lesions are nicely healed--and to the podiatrist after lunch. Went to the post office to send off mail for Mike and stopped at the supermarket. Rest of the day, we just stayed in. I got my outfits for the fashion show pulled together and did domestic stuff.
Talked to Mary Ann Van O., Marge, and Barb H. I'll take Susan and Marge to the luncheon, and Barb will take Lois and Pat H.
Called Alison, who said she just sent out the invitations to our anniversary party--yay! Betty called, too, to get A.'s number so she can ask her an OT question.
Aside from that, just fooled around on the computer. Hey, it was a slow one in Little Egg.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...