Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Slow, pokey day. Took Pat to the pulmonologist, always an exercise in futility. She speculated that his wheezing could be from allergies and tweaked his meds a little, but nothing is significantly new. After lunch, he went to the bay and I walked to the clubhouse. Saw Mary S., who is interested in the Outdoor Club and we talked about that. Julie had given me two basil plants she had left over and I planted them, and watered the other stuff. Aside from the watermelon, they look okay, especially the strawberries.
Talked to old friend, Flo, to get B. McG.'s address. He was in our wedding party, but we haven't seen him for several years. Alison called and so did Betty. I'll be going down for lunch with her today. It looks a little cloudy; hope it doesn't rain.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...