Saturday, May 24, 2008

Spent most of yesterday on errand-running, domestic chores, and the other mundane--but not unenjoyable--aspects of life. Talked to Alison, Marge, and a few others. Asked Barb H. what I can bring to their Memorial Day Cookout on Monday and she said an appetizer--trying to think of a good one.
I was delighted this morning to get a message from Mike telling me he plans to stay overnight with us on Sunday, June 1. They just got back to Singapore, but he'll be flying the 19 hours again for business at his Manhattan office. Pat will be pleased to see him, too, of course.
Mike also wrote that he ran afoul of the law in California and I can expect a speeding ticket for him in the mail. A felon! In my own family! Oh, the shame...
Am going to Weight Watchers this morning; will record the findings when I get back.
Later: I'm up an insignificant four tenths of a pound, which is fine by me. For the record, I'm at 132.4 with 67.2 pounds off.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...