Friday, July 27, 2007

Lots going on yesterday, and very enjoyable stuff. After my usual walk with Susan, picked up Leslie at 9:30 for WW. Got home about 11:00 and made myself "breakfast" (I don't like to eat before I get weighed). Had no sooner finished than Marge called to see if I wanted to go to lunch. (I may have turned down a lunch invitation in 1974, but that was the last time!) Of course, I said, "yes" and immediately called Leslie because we were planning to go on a veggie run to Santori's at 1:00. I switched that to 2:00, picked Marge up at noon and we had a good time. Ordered Caesar salad, ate a third of it, and took the rest home.
After dropping off Marge, I made and wrapped Pat's lunch, then picked up Leslie. At Santori's we both loaded up the back seat with every green, red, and orange veg known to man, plus feta cheese, bread, and oil.
Got a few chores done before I made up Pat's dinner (leftover barbecued ribs and scalloped potatoes) for him to just slip in the microwave. Ate a dish of broccoli and another third of the Caesar salad (I still have a third left), then zipped off to Wall Township for the kiddie run.
Drove up just as Alison, Mike, and Joely, along with Mike's son, Rob and his family--wife Lisa, Lindsay, 4, and Lucus--piled out of Rob's van. It was much fun with the kiddies, all of whom call Alison "Nana" and me "Mimi" and the two older ones (Lucus isn't quite three) proudly ran the half-miler.
Got home close to 9:00 to have my usual late-night treats (to me, 9:00 is about as late night as you get), and didn't get to bed until almost 10:00 (practically the middle of the night), but slept soundly and woke refreshed.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...