Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This'll be short because in a few minutes, I'm going to turn on "Good Morning, America" to see my nephew, Patrick. Talked to his dad and mom, Frank and Marybeth yesterday. They were just coming back from yet another ear doctor for Marybeth, who's been having continual trouble with her hearing, due to an old problem. Frank asked me to call him (on the left coast) when Patrick comes on, so they know when to watch closely. Will do.
Yesterday: Took Pat to the dermatologist. His arm is healing nicely and the doc "froze" some other suspicious areas. We were in and out in just a short time, incredibly enough. Hope we do the same today; we're leaving for his opthomologist appointment in a few minutes.
Received my new hose in the mail from QVC. No, not for my legs, for the flowers. It's all coil-y, then stretches out; hope it works well.
After lunch and Pat to bay, I drove over to Foodtown in Galloway. Was caught in a huge downpour coming home on the Parkway--finally we got rain, although not enough.
Nice News: Granddaughter-in-Law Jen e-mailed to say they decided on a name for the new boyo: Tristan. I like it! Hope little Tris decides to make his entrance soon.
Later: Hell's bells! Nephew Patrick wasn't on "Good Morning, America." I called Frank to let him know. Very disappointing--and Patrick was so good on the CNN program, it's their loss.

2 comments:

EBJ said...

I wonder why Patrick wasn't on GMA. I told so many people to watch it.
Tristan, is a cute name. The time is getting close for Jen. Robyn and Dexter are coming for a few days. I can't wait to see them.

iloveac said...

I watched GMA also....I guess Travolta bumped Bryne..LOL.

Tristan....sounds good. I only know of one other child with that name.

I saw those hoses on QVC...they looked like they'd be a good idea. Let us know how you like it.

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...