Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The endocrinologist adjusted Pat's insulin, as his blood sugar goes very high certain times of the day. He then attempted to persuade Pat to adjust his diet--ha! Pat made it very clear that ain't gonna happen and Dr. S. finally said, "Well, when do you think I should see you again?" Pat's response? "In twenty years." We settled on six months--we'll see what's going on in January.
I actually wore a hat during our morning walk because of the dictate to stay out of the sun while I take the antibiotic. Other than that, I pay little attention, as I don't get a lot of mid-afternoon direct exposure, anyway.
I was going to go to a rehearsal tonight for the Little Egg Players show, but Frank said the usher coordinator wouldn't be there, so I decided to skip. I think I'll just be handing out programs and so on, anyway.
Looking forward to lunch with Marge one of these days. Must remind Susan to suggest a day to take Barb to lunch for her birthday. Will go to dinner with Leslie and Dennis on Saturday. Aside from that, it'll be a few weeks before activity heats up.
Feeling good. Staying healthy. I have no idea if I've lost more weight--WW tomorrow--but am serene about it one way or the other.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...