Friday, October 08, 2021

Thursday

If it isn't one thing, it's something else: I finally heard back from attorney Williams, to whom to spoke to about a trust. He told me that, because my late husband's name is still on the deed for my house, I have to contact New Jersey to see how to proceed. He assumes I'll have to send a certified copy of Pat's death certificate. Okay, I'll get on that. 

Called to make an eye doctor appointment and the next one I can get in Ventura is--get this: the middle of December. So I settled for one at 8:15 in Camarillo, for which I'll have to get the Access Van. When I called, they informed me it would cost $24, although all rides within the county were $3.00 each way. I can't understand what changed and will call back today. 

Called Julie to take her up on her offer to take me to the doctor's today and that was fine. But another odd occurrence: she called back later, rather upset, saying she had gotten a message from me not to pick me up. Yet I never called her--must have been an old message, but it's puzzling.

Well, something went right, anyway: I got my pedicure and my tootsies look and feel good. Something else good: I bused to town after lunch, for the first time in what seems ages. Just walked Main, bought two DVDs, then bused home. I felt good after that. 

Another something good: Finally, I slept all through and just woke up at 6:00--YAY! 

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hello.

Satisfying Saturday

 I did it, I did it, I did it;                                                                                                              ...