Saturday, May 25, 2019

T.O.P.S And Tomatoes

Cheryl picked me up for T.O.P.S. and the meeting was at least bearable, although long as ever. I went up a pound to 130.8, but that's okay. Lennie (Lenore), who sings with the Trinity Lutheran Chorus, is appearing with them at St. John's on June 7. I thought I'd ask Suzanne if she wants to go, but have changed my mind, as I have the party in Santa Barbara on the 8th and leave for New Mexico on the 10th. (Plans are that we'll spend my last two days there at an AirBnb in Santa Fe--can't wait!)*
Didn't have breakfast until after ten and more or less just hung out after that. I had a problem with getting on infinity (email) and "chatted" with Chrome and Comcast personnel, but it was resolved before long. Diane asked if I'd like to to the the movies today, to see The Mustang. It doesn't look too bad, I guess, so I accepted. We'll go to The Cave after.
Irene from the park texted me, asking why I haven't been there for these many weeks. I called her, told her the story (tickets, selling car, etc.) and asked her to tell the others why I haven't been there. She said she'd call me for lunch and I hope she does; I'd love to see her and Diane again.
Again--or still--I didn't feel completely up to par emotionally. I spent time playing solitaire and a stupid game on the computer. I usually go out right after lunch, but didn't yesterday until about 3:00. Took the bus down Victoria and bought tomatoes to roast, plus mushrooms, then bussed back. I rang Suzanne's bell and she invited me in to look at her pictures from Santa Fe and Taos. Looks great and I know I'll love it.



No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...