Monday, July 29, 2024

Sunday

Nothing very exciting, as I didn't do much except walk to Ralph's for plant milk, oatmeal, blueberries, and cherries. Took my lunch and ate at the nice fountain park near it. Bused back, but at least I got a mile and a quarter in. 

I was surprised and pleased when I got a phone call from the Tokyo trio. Little Mr. K. was about to leave with friends to go to a train museum in a neighboring town. I chatted with his Dad and Mom and realized again he's not so little: only ten years old, now wears a larger shoe than his father. Anyway,  it was great to talk with them. 

Aside from that, I hardly remember what all I did--it sure wasn't very interesting.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Here's darling granddaughter, Vivian, at two, who today turns twenty years old. Grandson Joel is 42, so there's a big age gap between first cousins.  
💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

No comments:

Thursday

On my way to Von's in the morning, I stopped into Great Clips to see if Maria was available. She wasn't, so I decided to try later i...