Tuesday, July 09, 2024

Monday

Just a this and that day. I did two loads of wash--bleach and colors--and a few other chores I don't remember. After lunch, I set off for Smart 'n' Final and The Dollar Tree. I got about a quarter mile, but found the wind blowing my hat so annoying, I turned back and took the 10 bus there. At The Dollar Tree (now a dollar twenty-five, of course), I got a number of small items and at S & F yummy Brussels sprouts and cauliflower. I did walk home and after that, roasted the sprouts with olive oil and seasonings. Had them for dinner with salmon.

Called the audiologist about my right hearing aid and got an appointment for today at 1:30. Called SCAN Transportation and will be picked up at 1:00. As I usually do, I'll bus from there to town or whatever, as I really don't need door-to-door when I leave.

The picture below appeared on Facebook, which amused me, as it's right on the side of my lunch spot across from the mission.  You'd think the photographer could get a better shot than somebody's rear end. For that matter, considering the sign, maybe somebody's belly? 😅 


No comments:

Thursday

On my way to Von's in the morning, I stopped into Great Clips to see if Maria was available. She wasn't, so I decided to try later i...