Friday, July 26, 2024

NOTICE...NOTICE...NOTICE!!!!!!!

There will be no post of Mimi's musings tomorrow, Saturday, July 27!! I know that my legions of readers are sobbing and lamenting over this news and wondering, WHY? WHY? WHY? The reason: Mimi is staying over at Ellen's tonight and has a lot to take with her (including artifacts of the Byrne/Figenshu families) and just doesn't feel like dragging her laptop along. 

It's now 10:43 on Friday, El is to pick me up at noon and then we go to the Pierpont Inn to meet up with my nieces and nephews. What I've done today so far is to pack all the stuff I'm taking. Also called the Access Van to ask questions on Jim's behalf--more about that later. 

Later: Ellen came and she and I went to the Hill Street Café for lunch. I hadn't realized we weren't meeting the Byrne gang until 7:00, as they visited Monterey and Cal Lu first. El and I strolled the Ventura harbor, then went back to my place. We heard back and forth from the visitors, who asked El to suggest a restaurant for dinner. She chose Cafe Neuvou and I took an hour nap. More published Sunday!


 

No comments:

Thursday

On my way to Von's in the morning, I stopped into Great Clips to see if Maria was available. She wasn't, so I decided to try later i...