Monday, July 08, 2024

Sunday

As usual, I followed the Sunday routine; crossword pretty good.

Unfortunately, Suzanne texted Vickie and me that she had started feeling ill again, took the C test and found herself once more positive for COVID. V. and I both expressed our condolences. Vickie then called me and we had a long talk. She said she had already known she was number 41 on the list to be a resident of Seacrest, but asked me to thank Diane for checking it out. She also said a friend of hers would like to see the apartments--would I ask Diane if she would allow her? I suggested that Vickie ask Diane herself; I don't really want to act as a go-between and Vickie understood.

Met Diane at the library at noon and we were there talking until three! Lots to discuss, new and old, so we talked and talked. Said goodbye and we both headed for the 11 bus--two different ones, though, as we were going in opposite directions. I had the idea I'd go to WinCo for a few items, but changed my mind and decided on the mall. However, two buses passed me before I got to the stop, so I just continued on walking until I reached the general area. At that point, I had walked about two and a half miles, and didn't want to go further. Got the 11 bus to the transit center, then took the 10 home.  

I'm still having a problem with my right hearing aid and will call the audiologist today.

No comments:

Thursday

On my way to Von's in the morning, I stopped into Great Clips to see if Maria was available. She wasn't, so I decided to try later i...