Saturday, October 24, 2020

Santa Fe

Here we are, after a three-hour trip through the desert. We arrived about 1:30, but check-in at the AirBnB wasn't until 4:00, so we found a walking path in a nice part of town and walked 3.9 miles through lovely Santa Fe. This included a circuit around the outside of the state house (S.F. is the state capitol, one of the most beautiful I've seen: 

Got to the house, unloaded our stuff, explored the place, then took off for Whole Foods to get supplies. It was jammed and, in my estimation, its prices are outrageous. However, we got what we needed/wanted.

The house itself is interesting, to say the least, but I'll elaborate later. Had dinner (spring rolls and Chardonnay), watched part of a truly idiotic movie (Henry's Crime), then went to bed. Slept pretty well. 

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...