Saturday, October 17, 2020

Friday

After breakfast, we scouted around at some RV sites for possible future travel. Later, my hostess and I did the River Walk, going a tad less than two miles (1.9, to be precise). We then stopped and Wal-Mart and finally, at long last, I got my other medication
Home, lunch, she went to pickleball at 3:00, he did a bit later, and I walked there later (1.4 miles). They  played doubles with their friends, G. and G., and after, the five of us went to the Casablanca restaurant for Mexican food and drink. We had gone early, so were home by 6:00.  Finished out the day by our usual viewing. Today, my hostess, her friend G., and I are going to Las Cruses--should be fun.
Some pictures from the last few days:
Here I am the other day at the Apache Trail, at the Inn of the Mountain Gods. This is actually the beginning of the trail.

It's too bad the magnificent Sierra Blanca, above and to the right of me, doesn't show up well in pictures. It's the highest mountain around here and a focal point in the area. 
Here's my hostess during our walk in Alamogordo: 

 

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...