Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Last Full Day in Santa Fe

This is what we were confronted with yesterday. It snowed intermittedly most of the morning, then tapered off. Later, the sun came out and the skies blued.
But we didn't let that stop us. After lunch, we took off for a large mall and walked its circumference three times, going about two, I guess. We parted for a bit and got myself a new pair of sneakers, plus found at Dillard's the pants I liked (they had no 12 petite, but--incredibly--10 petite fit me). Also stopped into the post office--very convenient to have it there--at got two large containers for the clothes I want to send home ahead.

After, we drove to town and walked the Plaza. This is the artsy area that features a lot of native American art, plus jewelry and clothing. Walked in and out of stores, admiring this and that. We also took pictures at the cathedral and elsewhere.  

Me at entrance.
Went home, had dinner, then spent an enjoyable hour playing gin rummy, after which, we watched a movie. Today, we leave Santa Fe.


No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...