Friday, October 23, 2020

Thursday

Preparing for our trip, I did a wash in the morning, plus dealt with some crapola by phone re Blue Shield and the Ventura County Star. I'll probably be back on Saturday, the last day of the month, and wanted to have it resumed the next day. To my fury, I found on my bank account that I was still being charged because "I still had access to digital edition." Damn, I'm going to protest that when I get home.Packed up my suitcase (I seem to be taking as much for a six-day trip as I did for the past month) and gathered a few other things. 

After lunch, G. came and she, my hostess, and I went to the Inn of the Mountain Gods property, high up, and hiked to the point my hostess and I had the other day. I put "My Tracks" on and when we got back to the car, was pleased to see we had covered four and a half miles.

By then, it was almost 4:00. Home, I showered and washed my hair, then started packing. After dinner, since we're still deprived of our show, we watched Instant Family, a silly, all-too-predictable, clunker of a movie. On at the same time, I think, were the "debates," which could be described the same way. I wouldn't dream of watching, but read a bit about it later. What a friggin' choice: a psychopathic billionaire and a senile child-killer.  

No comments:

Sunny Sunday

It was sunny in more ways than one. Not only did we enjoy the bountiful and beautiful sunshine, but I spent several sunny hours with my daug...