Thursday, November 12, 2015

Aside From The Hair...

Back on an even keel--almost.
Changed the bed, got the various errands and chores done, and even had my hair colored. The last, I'm afraid, was not a success. I stopped in at a hairdresser's on Kimball Avenue in the morning, asking if I could get something later in the day. Two o'clock? Perfect!
Went back then, taking a paper with the formula on it which my hairdresser in Jersey had given me. However, the sun had gotten my hair several shades lighter than I like. I mentioned this to Beth, the hairdresser, and she asked if I'd like to have my whole head in the color supposed to be for my roots. Sure, I said.
DARN! I'm not sure why, but it came out very dark, almost like my natural deep brunette. Makes me look like Moe Howard of the three stooges, but I'll live with it, I guess. I know it will lighten up in the sun eventually and I think I'll look for some kind of spray highlights I could add.
Had a nice piece of salmon for dinner, along with peas.

No comments:

Simply Spendid Sunday

I bused to Ojai and got there at 11:00. We waited until Ellen "did" her hair--which means using a kind of revolving brush/dryer to...