Friday, November 20, 2015

Filled

Spent most of the day planning, packing, and putting out trash. Did wash--the last time from here, I'm happy to say--and contacted lots of places to change my address. Betty called and I talked to her for a bit. Stopped into the Colony Parc office to ask when I can see the apartment and was told probably today. Took a short drive late in the afternoon to clear my head. Send e-mails to family and friends alerting them to my new address. I had made a large batch of meatballs last week, froze some, and that's what I had with angel hair for dinner.
All the preceding doesn't sound like much, but it was enough to fill the day. After dinner, I had had enough of chores and quit to play my hidden object game.

1 comment:

iloveac said...

Games can help de stress, but I get stressed when I can't find the object I'm looking for---- enjoy.

Simply Spendid Sunday

I bused to Ojai and got there at 11:00. We waited until Ellen "did" her hair--which means using a kind of revolving brush/dryer to...