Thursday, January 08, 2015

Ice and Packing

Looked out when I got up and decided against walking; too much ice on both sidewalk and street. When Susan started out, I called across to tell her that. Looks okay this morning, though.
Spent virtually the whole day unearthing (getting from cabinets and so on), wrapping, and packing both DQ items and dishes from the kitchen.  I could open a home goods store, considering the tableware I have.
Carried out to the garage the rest of the Christmas decorations that had been skulking in the dining room.  Added the holiday dishes; I'll decide how to dispose of them later.  What's important is my adherence to Mari's (The Life-Changing Japanese Art of Tidying Up) admonition to keep together items that belong together.  Now I need to take a lot of my formerly flea market goods to the thrift store so I can free up more space.
Took a break long enough to drive to the dollar store in Manahawkin to buy bubble mailers and a few other things.  My friend came to leave off another chair.
My fridge should be fixed today--yay!

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...